Saturday, January 2, 2010

Help For the Homeless

Hi Dani

I got the letter yesterday and wanted to say how honored I was to receive it. I'm sorry you've had such a struggle in doing this project and am proud to participate. After thinking and pondering this in my heart, I've decided to combine this with another blogger friend's project. She has been helping a homeless woman and her children find jobs and shelter. It's a beautiful thing to pay the $2 forward by contributing to Julie's cause by donating the money to the fund account to find shelter for this family. If you visit Julie's blog (Tangobaby) you can read what the family has gone through and how bloggers have assisted in this project. It is a very wonderful thing. I've included some links so you can read about it.

I've also copied the receipt from my paypal account. (I cut off my address as I didn't want to share that with the general public - it's cool that you know it) I wish I had the resources to pdf the receipt for you.

I hope this excites you as much as it does me. :)

Best,
Char
http://tangobaby2.blogspot.com/2009/04/please-please-please-let.html
http://tangobaby2.blogspot.com/2009/07/real-reason-why-i-signed-up-for-twitter.html

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP